Why Online Laser Safety Training Saves Money and Time
According to OSHA, online training is just as effective  as in-person training when done properly. Online laser safety training can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection at any time. As an employer, you want flexibility for your employees who need or are required to have laser safety training.
A safe workplace reduces accidents and injuries and will keep you in OSHA’s good graces when they do an inspection. Laser injuries can be severe and even fatal, resulting in high legal expenses and workplace insurance costs. Proper laser safety training will keep you compliant with local, state, and federal regulations.
Using an online laser safety training provider like Laser Safety Certification improves employee productivity by eliminating the time spent in a classroom for a day or even a week. Our industrial, healthcare, and cosmetic courses are detailed and cover OSHA and ANSI requirements as well as FDA rules.
Benefits of online safety training include:
- A cost-effective alternative to traditional training methods. There is no need to print materials or incur travel expenses. Companies with multiple locations throughout the country are able to coordinate training at a single location and provide access to courses via email.
- A convenient and flexible training schedule. Because of the flexibility online courses offer, students can complete the course in one sitting or stop and start the program until it is completed and we offer both video and traditional course formats.
- A consistent and standardized training format. Students receive standardized materials, ensuring the essential safety training information is uniformly communicated. This is essential for industries with strict compliance requirements and reduces the risk of errors or accidents.
- An interactive and engaging learning experience. The laser safety online courses include quizzes and a standardized test at the end that is based solely on the material provided. Students are more invested in their education and are more likely to retain the information.
- Accessible and scalability. As a company grows, new students can be assigned courses at any time through the employer login. No matter where your employees are located, you can add this program to their on-boarding process in the HR department.
- Real-time progress tracking. Employers can see student progress and download completed certificates. Students can monitor their own progress and pick up where they may have left off if they have to fit the course into their workday.
 OSHA position on online training: https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/standardinterpretations/1994-11-22
Save time and money and discover the efficiency of Laser Safety Certification’s operator and LSO courses. Get started today!